The Communication, Research, and Theory Network (CRTNET) is a email listserv managed by NCA. Subscribers receive daily digested emails on the subjects listed below. All subscribers are encouraged to contribute abstracts, calls, articles, announcements, grant opportunities, comments, questions, and discussion on all topics relating to the general area of human communication. Postings are free, except for position announcements.
Subscriptions to CRTNET are free to all. Click here to subscribe, unsubscribe, or obtain back issues. Once you subscribe or unsubscribe, you will receive an email asking for confirmation.
- Announcement and Queries
- Conferences and Calls
- Position Announcements
The following applies to submission postings for all posting categories except Position Announcements. See the position announcement section for more detailed submission information.
- Submissions should be sent in the text of an email without unusual fonts or formatting, spacing, PDFs, tables, or attachments.
- Send all submissions to CRTNET@natcom.org.
- Replies to CRTNET posts should be sent to CRTNET@natcom.org.
- Include the following in your submission:
- The category of announcement you are submitting
- Your name and email (which will be included in the posting)
- A subject line as you would like it to appear on CRTNET